Monday 13 January 2014

Wedding part 3 - Bangles & Dancing

Traditionally the bride is supposed to wear green bangles (odd numbers in each hand) till after the wedding. The green bangles are considered auspicious

my sister performed during the Mehendi ceremony, I joined in for a few minutes and finally everybody else joined in too...we had lots of fun


my dad had never ever danced before...he had to be dragged to the floor
finally getting Terence on the floor
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing  
Tanvee

9 comments:

  1. You all look so happy - as you should of course!

    Thanks for sharing some special moments of your life with us.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your commenting...I still have a few more posts for the wedding :)

      Delete
  2. Indian wedding are known for all the fun. Nice to see it happen. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete