Friday 20 March 2015

A little update

Hiiiiiii :)
Hope all of you are doing well and each one of you is still keeping with your fitness journeys. I have been busy doing lots of new and exciting things. 
On the fitness front I have switched up my training I do lots of weights, body weight exercises, muay thai and sprints. For the past few weeks I have been training with Michelle

I am tracking everything, my workouts, my food intake, measurements and new recipes. It's been a tough challenge but as you can guess I have been having fun there's no denying that. Once I am done with 6 weeks I will share a detailed post with all of you
In the few weeks that I have trained with Michelle I have definitely improved my strength,. My life long dream of being able to do pull ups looks a little closer now because finally I can manage a decent negative pull up :)
Food wise in these past 6 weeks I have collected lots of healthy recipes because I was determined to stick with 100 % clean eating....I have managed about 95% (maybe even more)

 
On the blog front I know I haven't posted for over a month but that's because I am working on trying to create a nicer website with my own domain, that's taking a while because I am doing research on different platforms, trying new things but very soon I am hoping I have a nice new blog ready for all of you.
I am usually faster at updating my instagram so if you are interested in seeing how my life is going you will find all the fun stuff there..
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing      
Tanvee

2 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear everything is going well for you.

    Look forward to hearing more soon

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hat's off! I'm beyond words. Your dedication renders me speechless :-)
    I can't help but ask, as to HOW do you manage work, working out and not to mention clean eating so well?! Do u prep ur food/supplies during the weekend? Or have ur meals planned for the week ahead?! Please do a post on these (& more)! :-)

    ReplyDelete