Tuesday 22 October 2013

22nd October a very special day


Today is a very special day for me. On 22nd October T and I started our wonderful journey together. We have been together for so long. We started as friends, then became best friends who would talk for hours about life (student’s life, exams, my weight), We had a few major fights were we did not talk to each other for a bit, then we got back together got to know each other better and finally on 22nd October T asked me out :)
Together we have had our shares of ups and downs. I doubt anybody can go so many years without arguments, we don’t agree on everything nor do we share all our hobbies but somehow we have fun, I play video games with him (though I can never make sense of those, I still play and surprisingly have fun making a fool of myself while playing) he comes shopping with me (if I have no company he comes acting like he knows everything about fashion ;))
I really feel we balance each other very well, he is strong and will stand up for himself without thinking about the consequences, I only think about the consequences and forget standing up...over time he has become milder I have become stronger...he is very practical and I am a dreamer, now we dream and think about how to reach our dreams practically. I love talking he can barely say a word....(I can go on and on..)
I am just glad I found him and I really hope we can continue to be together for as long as I live





A friend of ours has just taken up photography so we were her models for a day :) - https://www.facebook.com/terryliprophotography
Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful post
    Beautiful pictures
    Beautiful people
    ...inside and out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have exotic beauty. Are you a movie star;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...thanks for the compliment, that's just good photography ;)

      Delete
  3. How very sweet! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those really are beautiful pictures. Not only are you two good looking people, but your photographer really did do a great job. Congrats on a great relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marion, the photographer is really good...we had so much fun, I just hope and pray things stay the same for us or maybe change for the better ;)

      Delete
  5. Congrats. Happy to see u couple. I like your post in talking about plus and minus of both of you. Its rare people say such things. Wish u a couple a happy life for rest of your lives. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gopinath, I just wrote what I feel :) I am glad you liked the post

      Delete
  6. You look wonderful together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pictures, you both look great.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete