Saturday 6 April 2013

Lemony green beans

Another one of my regular easy recipe

Ingredients
Lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
trimmed green beans

Method
  1. In a bowl add lemon zest,lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil
  2. Season this with salt and pepper
  3. In another pot bring salted water to boil
  4. Add the beans to this (make sure the water is boiling when you add your beans)
  5. Once the beans are cooked, drain the water and add the beans to the dressing bowl
  6. Mix and serve 
how easy was that? I have a few more ways of making my green beans, will them post them soon
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanvee! That sounds good! I love lemon zest, and I often make a lemon soup. And I like that your recipes are easy too.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy healthy recipes are all I'm always looking for :) lemon soup sounds good, do you have an easy recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect to accompany some grilled fish :)

    ReplyDelete