Monday 22 April 2013

Thank you


Before I start posting again I want to first thank all of you. I want you to know your comments, messages, emails have been one of the main reasons I kept going last week, I must have read them so many times and even though we have connected just recently I felt you all understood me and stood by me. Thank you so much. If I could I would have given each one of you a tight hug. I really hope you all of you know how much I appreciate you in my life.
Love you all

Something sweet to start your week 

Ingredients
2 Bananas
1 cup Oatmeal
¼ cup Nuts (Almonds/walnuts)

Method:
Preheat oven to 350F
Mash the bananas
Combine oatmeal and the nuts
Use a table spoon to place on the cooking sheet
Bake for 15 minutes 

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee
I found this here : http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/02/healthy-cookies.html

3 comments:

  1. I am happy you are feeling a little better, or things have lightened up on you a bit! Hang in there, take some time to pamper yourself, and try not to take the weight of your world onto your shoulders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanvee! Boy, is this just a crazy time of the year. All of my 4 kids are anxious about something different.

    School's winding down for my second daughter in college, meaning that getting a new apartment for the summer internship in another city has to happen. And a new apartment for next year in college. And where to go in between apartment leases. What to do with belongings during the summer. All of that is on top of upcoming projects due and finals. It's just too much for anyone to imagine doing well, but somehow it all gets done.

    I hope you do well. All you can do is all you can do, but all you can do is enough. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you blogged. Hope you're doing better *hugs*

    ReplyDelete