4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
- Marinate the chicken with the above mixture
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill the chicken or cook in a pan over medium temperature
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing