Sunday 17 February 2013

Award Season :)

I have been nominated for two awards..yay!!!! I'm so happy :)
Marion from 'affectionforfitness' nominated me for 'Liebster Award' and Josee from 'Fixing Me'  nominated me for 'Very Inspiring Blogger'. A big hug and thank you to both of you.The best thing about both these awards is that I was introduced to so many other great blogs :)
A few details about both the awards:

Very Inspiring Blogger : letting people know that you enjoy reading their blogs and sharing it with everybody
 The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Liebster Award: is about showing love and support for new blogs
 

Both awards require me to tell you a few random things about myself (I'm combining the list)
  1. I also write poems (http://my-dreampoint.blogspot.co.uk/)
  2. I love talking
  3. T and my sister are my bestest friends
  4. I love to teach, explain anything and everything I know (I'm not a teacher..but I'm always ready to teach if anybody wants to know anything I'm good at)
  5. When I moved away from home (2009) for the first 1 year I lived on pot noodles and frozen vegetables
  6. I love spending time with my grand parents, I even paint my grand mom's nails ;)
  7. I enjoy dressing up (especially since I have lost weight :) ) suddenly I changed from a tom boy to a girly girl
  8. I can stay up the entire night without it effecting my next day but don't ask me to wake up early (I'm trying to...)
  9. I sometime have no self confidence..so I have to actually prepare myself before meeting new people (I'm working on this )
  10. I love shopping for everybody (me, T, my sister, parents..T's parents, everybody)
  11. I'm a postive person most of the times
Answers to the questions asked by Marion for the Leibster awar 

What is a great personal insight you want to share?
In life you have to work hard for everything you want.There will always be obstacles like tests to see if you really want it.

3 favorite songs and why you like them.
With or Without you - (David Guetta ft Usher)  & Scream and Shout - (Will.I.Am feat Britney Spears) : both this are on my playlist for running..they just change my mood and I run faster
You make me happy (Sophie Madeline)  - this is such a sweet song

2 favorite movies and why you like them.
Patch Adams : I'm totally in love with the philosophy of using compassion and laughter to heal people, I feel this way of living can be applied to all aspects of life, building a connection and sharing a smile is very important for me to be happy
Devil wears Prada : love all her clothes :) and love her attitude of not giving up..

2 books (or articles, if you can't think of any books) you have read that influenced your life/thinking.
Veronica Decides to Die - Paulo Cohelo
(This book is a reminder for living my dreams without worrying about what anybody else thinks about me. I usually think a lot about what everybody would say before taking any decision....it is a little difficult but I think I do worry less :) )
The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah - Richard Bach
I love the quotes in this book, somehow all of them make sense to me at different points of my life.

Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
Tom and Jerry (I know..I know only kids love them..but this show always makes me smile)

What are 2 specific topics that you would like to see addressed on fitness/weight management blogs (including mine)? 
Weight loss vs being fit (a lot of people focus on weightloss and not being fit, which might depend on totally different things..I'm constantly looking for benchmarks for becoming the fittest I can)
Whole life nutrition - I saw this on Workin' it Out loved the idea and I want to know more so I can start too :)
Now that I'm done with telling you a lot about myself I should get on with my nominations 

Leibster award Nominations (drum roll please) !!!
Leibster Award Rules
  • Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  • Choose  3 new bloggers to pass the award to/nominate
  • Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees
  • Go to their page and tell them about the award.
    (No tag backs!)
My questions for you all lovely Leibster Award Nominees are : 
  1. What motivated you to start and what keeps you motivated everyday?
  2. Top 3 songs in your workout playlist
  3. Favourite skinny dessert
  4. Favourite Healthy Restuarant
  5. Favourite exercise
  6. What are you really passionate about?
  7.  2 hobbies :)
Very Inspiring Blogger nominations (drum roll please) !!!

Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
  • Display the Very Inspiring Blogger badge in a post or on your sidebar;
  • Link back to the person who nominated you;
  • State seven things about yourself so that people can find out a little bit more about you.
  • Nominate fifteen blogs you enjoy visiting and link to them; and
  • Notify those bloggers of their nomination and the Very Inspiring Blogger requirements
Have a wonderful day, now back to my writing my posts :)
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee

8 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I am beyond touched! I'll be upload my post soon :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination!! I am honored! I will post it on the blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete