Monday 4 February 2013

Cardio at home

Cardio does not always have to be a jog outside or a run to the gym, there are a lot of exercises that are effective form of cardio, these can be done at home with no equipments. 
(As usual the exercises have links for you to get an idea)

Jumping jack
Moutain climbers
High butt kicks
High Knee kick

Jumping Jacks in a plank position
Squat front puch

Skater lunge
Line hop
Cross- crawl jump


Burpee
Walking lunge
Jumping squat
Jumping lunge  (jump everytime you switch legs)

Depending on your fitness level you can decide the time and number of repetitions for each exercise.

I would also like to point out I'm no fitness expert these are things I learnt along the way of my weight loss journey by surfing the internet and going for fitness classes.
Let me know how you liked these exercises? Did you find them useful?

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee

4 comments:

  1. Those are great exercises. I'm off lunges and squats for now because I'm recovering from a knee injury but I love feeling stronger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I love feeling strong/fit...it makes me so happy, every time I can push myself a little more..hope you recover soon and are back to lunges and squats..

      Delete
  2. This is a great list of exercises to do at home. It's easy to forget (or allow yourself to ignore) that there are plenty of exercises that you can do at home with no equipment! Here's a little workout I put together for myself recently:
    http://plumpetals-workinitout.blogspot.com/2013/01/no-equipment-no-excuse.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :), I keep a list ready especially for days when the rain/snow/mood is an excuse not to get out...I create intervals with core (blog post: something for your core) + hip(blog post somethng for you hips) + cardio exercises. By the end of the routine I feel so good..
      I was just seeing your no excuse workout list...thank you for reminding me about the hooks/side & jabs/side :)
      thank you for reading and commenting :)

      Delete