Friday 1 February 2013

February Challenges

February Challenge and January update
  1. Wake up at 5.30 am on weekdays (In summer I want to gym before work, first I need to get used to waking up early) 
  2. Study 1 hour every evening (I have been pushing this ahead for so long) 
  3. Go for two new fitness classes (Spin and 1 more)
  4. Drink more water - 2 bottles (I'm very bad with water) 
  5. January Challenges (continue with these :) )
           January was wonderful, How was it for you? I had listed 4 challenges here's an update
  1.      Gym 5 days a week (I did this for all of January except for the last week, that week I managed only 4 days)
  2.      Go for at least one group class (I started going for Zumba and LBT, I enjoyed both)
  3.      Meet up with girlfriends (no..did not manage this.. :(, will try again this month)
  4.      Publish 20 blog posts (this I managed well, I have shared it with a few friends, should continue to do so)    
   Do you have any challenges you want to face? Let me know we could face our challenges together.
     
     Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
     Tanvee

2 comments:

  1. Waking up early to get to the gym takes some getting used to, but I love it. It's usually quiet at the gym plus once you're done, you're done!! You can go through the rest of the day without worrying about missing your workout :)

    Well done meeting your January goals! Good luck in February :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been planning to go to the gym in the morning for so long now..but I still haven't managed it..so this month I decided I will just get used to waking up early then next step would be getting out to the gym...I love the idea of finishng my workout before work....like you said then my day would go without worrying about my workouts...

      Delete