Friday 18 January 2013

Meatball soup (T's favourite)

(It’s snowing and the only thing I can think of is a warm soup...that’s why this post)
Ingredients
Onion
Baby Carrots
Celery
1 clove garlic
Olive oil
Chicken stock 
Baby Spinach
Lemon zest
Chopped Parsley
Pasta (optional) 
Meatball (turkey)
--

Method
1. Cook onion, carrot, celery and garlic together in a pot for 5-8 minutes
2. Season this with salt and pepper
3. Add chicken stock and continue cooking till the vegetables are soft
4. Add meatballs and cook for about 10-12 minutes 
5. Add pasta (I usually skip this step)
6. Add spinach and cook for a few more minutes
7. Season it with salt and pepper if required
8. Finally add lemon zest and parsley before serving

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee
( I'm not sure where I found this recipe all I know is it's easy and tasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment