First things first you should know I have no qualifications related to fitness or weight loss everything I write is based on my experience..hopefully you might find it useful :)
Every fitness article I read they mention that you should set small reasonable goals..this is true but for me there is one more thing it is important to make very small changes (very small being the key).
Small steps makes it very easy to manage the entire weight loss journey and the other very important thing is small steps will help you stick to your plan. It’s like if I add one fruit before my dinner every single day and I don’t change anything else in my diet at some point fruit eating will become a habit (1 good habit) and the other advantage is eating a fruit will automatically make me full faster and I will eat a little less dinner (so I will be replacing a little bit of my pasta/rice/bread with a fruit) but because I have not deprived myself of any food its does become a lot easier to eating the one fruit :) Go On try it....you can decide your small step or pick up one small step from my list below:
1. Add a fruit to every meal
2. Drink 2 litres of water (drink one glass before every meal)
3. Take the stairs to work/home everywhere you can
4. Reduce your coffee (just cut down one cup from your daily intake)
5. Add vegetables (boiled/steamed/grilled) to your meal
6. Eat yoghurt after meal (choose the ones which come in a single serving pack, so you don’t have to decide how much)
7. Switch one of your alcoholic drinks by soft drinks, one of your soft drinks by juice, one of your juices by water :)
8. Go for a walk after lunch with your colleagues/ after dinner (just a stroll)
Do you want some more??
If you find sticking to one of your small steps easy try two small steps at a time..stick to this one step for a month and if you find sticking to your small step difficult that means we have to make your step smaller :)
Step 1 to losing weight:
Decide a very small healthy change you can make and stick to it for a month.
(Let me know if you could do this? was this tip useful?)
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing